We have represented corporations in federal and state courts concerning a variety of commercial disputes, including allegations of breach of fiduciary duty, breach of contract and civil RICO violations.
Our clients have included:
- A private equity fund in litigation commenced by shareholders of a subsidiary corporation.
- A private equity fund in litigation against a guarantor concerning a breach of contract.
- Numerous individuals and corporations in litigation against the promoters of failed tax shelters.
- A global manufacturer and marketer of food additives and pharmaceuticals in litigation against an international financial services firm concerning hedging transactions.
- A publicly traded company in federal and state court litigation filed by activist shareholders concerning fairness and breach of contract and breach of fiduciary duty issues.
- Food service corporations in litigation filed by investors concerning allegations of civil RICO violations.