As former federal prosecutors, we are often called upon by multinational banks and corporations to conduct internal investigations into allegations of employee misconduct and potential legal violations.
Our clients have included:
- Senior executives and employees of various multinational banks in connection with internal investigations into Bank Secrecy Act/Anti-Money Laundering (BSA/AML) compliance, and foreign correspondent banking practices.
- Traders and salespersons of various multinational banks in connection with internal and Department of Justice investigations into potential manipulation of the foreign exchange market.
- International construction management firm with respect to allegations of bribery in connection with construction of a federal courthouse.
- International engineering firm for investigation of alleged improper billing practices in connection with large, multi-year public works contracts under the New York State Department of Environmental Protection’s capital plan.
- Large, privately held construction company for investigation of alleged labor, racketeering, tax and money laundering offenses and representation in discussions with the Manhattan District Attorney’s Office.
- Non-profit corporations and their boards in investigations concerning allegations of billing irregularities, conflicts of interest and breaches of fiduciary duties.