- St. John’s University School of Law, J.D., 2013
Magna cum laude
- Fordham University Mario Gabelli School of Business, B.S., 2010
- Honorable Joanna Seybert, Senior District Judge, E.D.N.Y., 2014-2015
- De Feis O’Connell & Rose, P.C., Associate, 2015-present
- Willkie Farr & Gallagher LLP, Litigation Associate, 2013-2014
- New York
- Eastern and Southern Districts of New York
Peter J. Sluka focuses his practice on white collar criminal defense and complex civil litigation. He has worked on cases and internal investigations involving securities fraud, mail and wire fraud, healthcare fraud, bankruptcy fraud, antitrust violations, and Foreign Corrupt Practices Act violations.
Prior to joining the firm, Mr. Sluka served as a law clerk for the Honorable Joanna Seybert in the Eastern District of New York. Before that, he worked as a litigation associate at a large New York law firm.
Mr. Sluka received his B.S. in Finance from Fordham University (2010) and his J.D., magna cum laude, from St. John’s University School of Law (2013), where he served as an editor of the St. John’s Law Review and Journal of Catholic Legal Studies. While in law school, Mr. Sluka worked as both a clinical extern in the domestic violence bureau of the Queens County District Attorney’s Office and a judicial intern for the Honorable Denis R. Hurley in the Eastern District of New York.